Thursday, January 27, 2011

Serious Bubbling In My Stomach

time to say: Justin

They opened a gym (the one with the weights in) near my house, so they are" forced "to convert the subscription to the gym Justin (where I was temporarily parked awaiting inauguration) with this one. So I will not see more Giàstin unless they come to us to shoot his cock while the gym is the same chain. However, we hope all

that there will be another Giàstin, which perhaps will be called Chevin. Meanwhile there is a Pablo (the owner) who unfortunately for possible ideas of my blog has been a serious person, competent in martial arts. He wants to introduce more than the usual aerobics, Gag, and similar courses in martial arts "for dummies".

Dummie And surely there will be some challenge to which I will reply saying that my Master has prohibited us to fight because the practitioners of the plum blossoms is forbidden by the monastery.
C "because it is forbidden?"
P: "because we train to hit the opponent a single time."
Or something like that. However

pending Chevin manifests itself in all its splendid coglioneria, I leave the last fragment of a dialogue I had with Justin, we are a bit 'far from the glaring lights of the martial arts for a few months ago and that is why that I have not transcribed in the blog.

J: "You train always late, you can not come before?"

P: "I can not, I have two girls, my friend needs help, and until 10 pm I can not leave the house"

J: "But excuse but come the afternoon then!"

P: "And who goes to work?"

J "Oh, do you work?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment