Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adultchannel On Hotbird

sponge

by popular demand is the recipe for sponge cake! Actually I did not invent anything, I just got a bit of information here and there, from blogs that I follow and I got my recipe ideal, bearing in mind also "needs" of my oven fighter! ;-)



begin!


Doses for a sponge cake like the picture:

- 180 g flour

- 180 g Sugar

- 6 medium eggs at room temperature ABSOLUTELY, if you have them in the refrigerator, remove the first two hours (I never use the Large or X-large and then I'll explain why)

- vanilla extract (possibly natural, but in an emergency it's OK to vanillin)

- QB

Butter - Baking: 20 cm diameter - Height 8 Inches


First butter the pan. Brush well with melted butter all corners, including the outer edges because all the arid lands could potentially "halt" the rising.

Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla until at least five-fold increase their volume. In Gerco is said "as long as they do not write" (ie removing the long whips, what cola takes a moment to riamalgamarsi with the rest of the dough). If you have the planet, will need up to 15 minutes at maximum speed, but if the common use whips, alas, make yourself comfortable because it will take half an hour. The rise of the PDS depends on how well fitted the eggs because as you noted, there is no yeast!

Once installed, add the flour in 3 or 4 times sieving. Mixed from top to bottom, and careful not to sink the flour because otherwise you find yourself at the end when all paid in the pan! I for convenience and to avoid risking the bowl slightly inclined.

Then, bake at 160 degrees (I have a convection oven) for the first 20 minutes (but do not open the oven until at least the ones) and then lower the temperature to 150 degrees and put a wooden spoon in oven door so that it remains ajar. Finish the cooking so it will take about 25 minutes.

Always check with a skewer.

The sponge cake baked at low temperature because otherwise you burn out and not cooked inside. If you happen to notice that darkens trppo, yet lowered the oven temperature (140 °), it will take longer, but at least you will not have to throw everything!

If it swells in the middle, quite often, when I remove from oven let cool 5 minutes, then remove from pan and place back in the same but in reverse. Once cold it will be nice and flat cylindrical from both the parties.

Done!

beginning I said that I do not use other eggs outside of the average because I know that those with the proportion is correct: 1 egg - 30 g sugar - 30 g of flour.

with eggs larger offsets.

If you have larger pans, choose accordingly, it is important that the pan is full to 3 / 4 before baking.

I hope to be helpful ...





A big kiss, Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment