Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amount Of Daylight Gained In Feb



First of all I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year, a Good Start and so happy and Fortune, you and your loved ones. I use an expression that sums up all these concepts put together: "Pig!"

Yesterday was a day of training in the gym (kung fu), after a month of absence for birth of chips.

After a series of 20 uninterrupted minutes of lessons, which began with his mysterious "Congratulations!" (The New Year or for the lesson?), During which occasional nods and I sudo everything, even the potato salad for dinner , Lo Tzu stops me and tells me

"You should care more about the technique, when you train on your own. I must correct you here but I'm not there at the park. "
"yeah, yeah. in fact I train a lot to the park "
" Of course I see you train a lot, "he turns his back and walks away without my being able to replicate.
I interpret as a compliment and leave again.

After some 'stops me and tells me.
"Porco, you emit an incredible energy. If I had to choose between all my students that with more determination "and mimics the action of how to understand his arms, thousands of people
" make your name. "
" Thanks, "I reply fluttering at half a meter from the ground
"Certainly in terms of technique, you're a zero."


**** We have passed the New Year in four (I breed and the two chips) in a very quiet, dinner, film (The first great thing) and toast with bitter orange cake and watched the fireworks from the window of our veranda.

dinner I cooked pasta with swordfish, zucchini and chives that everyone enjoyed and I cooked an 8-pound pork sausage (yes, I committed acts of cannibalism) and 250 grams of lentils (with bacon), which I ate entirely in 36 hours (31 midnight, one at noon and the one at dinner). I was expecting a flowering of pimples in my face in the days after, I repeated some but not seeing the performance between 6 and 7, but this time the lentils were a pound. The Genia has not touched anything about what I cooked, because of health consciousness in this period did not want to eat milk-and-sausage lentils Patagata.

In fact, the lentils had expired in June 2010.

On this I agree with Lo tzu when I say I'm a sewer.









more ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment