Thursday, January 20, 2011

Does Iron Tablets Make Your Poo

sport

Sunday was the lesson of the course instructor. The teacher on duty was a psychologist and we talked about the motivational aspects of the athletes. Because one takes a sport, because he wants to do racing, he will not do it, how to give motivation to the athletes, etc. etc..


In one part of the lesson talked about how many athletes (90%) stop playing sports because children are initiated activity racing to 9-10 years mainly because of their parents. As always their fault. Rightly need someone to blame. However, my first swimming race I did in 8 years (I used the third grade, 1975), in the Olympic pool of the "citadel of sport" of Syracuse.

was a 25 m freestyle in the big pool, in the sense that it started with a dive from the blocks and we stopped halfway. It was a race to go from being "pre-competitive" all'agonistico a limited number of 25 meters and had to be done in a certain time and were taken the best year-old.

was a beautiful sunny day, the pool was open and I had the usual costume of black Speedo I called Spead. I still have photos of the swim start. I came last. On the other hand are a breaststroker and freestyle me makes me shit. And I told him my parents that I was not good at freestyle. Eccheccazzo. Mica has died.

Well, now I'm pissed off.

For the record. My sister came in third (but she had the green costume of Diana) and the course pre-agonist accepted only by 10 years. Both me and my sister we were under-age: her one-year, two-I. She atlteta true.

more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment