Monday, January 24, 2011

Emerald Gameshark `infinite Coins

62 + 29

Tomorrow is my birthday. But I'm a bit like Queen Marie Antoinette: the festivities to the bitter end, before and after! Saturday came the life of my friends at home (the cake was decorated but had not, so no pics), tonight for dinner mom with my brother and my uncles, because today is also the birthday of my aunt, Sunday , since my sister performs them on February 3, celebrate together halfway between his and mine. And then tomorrow? Tomorrow tons of sushi and ice cream flavor "egg" with my maritinoooooo!

actually post this cake to celebrate more than me, is to celebrate my aunt who is also injured in these days! I leave with pictures of the cake for tonight, just know that a cake Aunt Rosa! ;-) Good

compleAnimo !!!!!!! I will bi





0 comments:

Post a Comment