Monday, January 17, 2011

Mac Ibook Pro Cd Burner

Under the cover ... *** ***

tardiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii as Mamma Mia!! I have no apologies for having stalled so much!
;-) Sorry, but between the holidays and the abuse of panettone, cakes, and I did not do so the blog was a little bit left! But here I am back on track the most energetic and motivated than ever with the goal during this year to give a true change in my working life, we meet the little fingers, I hope to done ... a good lab to crank out and give free rein to my desire to create!

In this post I'll put a nice roundup of photo tutorial to show how filling for cakes, dismotrazione to the fact that, yes, and yes they are edible, they are good !!!!!

So, by doing so, I hope to answer the question, "But inside, what is it?" ;-)))

The sponge

The sponge cake sliced \u200b\u200b

first layer of stuffing: Chantilly

Second layer: Whipped cream and raspberries (dusted with sugar)

third and final layer: Chantilly

coverage in this case, with butter cream

course, all disks were wet sponge.
The butter cream is replaced, depending on the combinations, from white or dark chocolate ganache and in some cases with the whipped cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment