Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Male 21st Birthday Verses

These days we are all better people for Christmas IV

Merry Christmas to all, even if a bit 'late.

Why do people steal Christmas decorations even if they have a zero economic value?

I sympathize with Jane to which they have stolen decorations Christmas out of the door and I understand his incazzatura especially if they have a sentimental value. To me this year has gone well, they just ripped the pink ribbon that I had put on the front door for the birth of Patagata: Prenatal to 5 euro discount. If you

that you need me you stole it because I was born a girl, I hope

makes you wake up 3 times a night for the next two years, you vomit on your best suit when you're out (and you're late ) and you have to go to an important appointment and make a fuss until he will go home.

If you stole me because I want to sell, I then bought me a 20 €. Bring at least one other person because if you just do not sweat either.

****

It is said that the grandfather of the Pig by his father in 1921 with his brother and another brother priest and their mother (Amalia), emigrated in search of fortune in the United States.

For the uninitiated, all immigrants had to pass immigration office Ellis Island in New York medical examinations and registration.

At Christmas I gave my father a copy of the certificate of immigration and I think I gained a fair share of inheritance.

From 2119 you can make the same request to the police headquarters in Milan for immigrants in the Republic of North of the twentieth and twenty-first century. Hoping that at least is still the Republic.

For the record, my grandfather (along with my great-grandmother) is back in Italy and married my grandmother's 18 years younger (mica idiot). My uncle and his uncle Porco Priest remained in the U.S. and overseas based their dynasties. HAVE you got it (both).

However both are buried in the family tomb in Italy for their request for the land of the Yankees is too hard, not soft like the banks of the Po '. "

In my house you can admire the original trunk of the journey with the tags still attached.

And I hope you will be many to come see him.

(have you moved?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment