Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cleaner For Bathtub Bain Ultra

Swap Christmas Eve 2010

I was going to wait to have received both packages of my mates SWAP before posting, but I have the distinct feeling one is lost (to Francis) since all have now received their two .. :-(((( Uffiiiiiiii
!!!!! Not content, the package I received from Aurora was in reality intended to Francesca: they exchanged slips in the mail sending! But we do ?????? ????? I have no words! assume that the content was the same, except for an object (the picture you'll understand why) and, ended the shipments of the storm season, we will exchange each other.
E 'be nice to participate in this exchange of gifts, but unfortunately all are busy for Christmas, time to deepen our knowledge there was little ... But I'm sure we'll make it later.

My companions swap were: Francesca and Aurora. Many thanks to both of you!


Too good to those cookies stellaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!! I shall ask for the recipe!

Here's my towel ... Francesca! Ahahahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment