Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Compatability From Birthdays

cake.

Satisfied!
For this cake I had a stomach ache until I received a message from my friend saying, "Everything ok, I'm home." Tall and narrow, the worst combination for a cake that has to take a road trip! Fortunately, everything ok!
Today I especially thank an elf Sardinian in record time was able to send the spray silver key to the success of the pie. If you have a Facebook page and even if you suffer from compulsive shopping like me Sugar Art, I recommend you visit this page ENOPARTYBALLOON , there is a real site from which to make purchases, but she is still organized to send and meet your every need. I took the liberty to make her this little publicity because they are of the opinion that everyone, especially those precise and professional, should have as much exposure as possible to get ahead.

Sara



0 comments:

Post a Comment