Monday, March 14, 2011

Toshiba Network Camera Snc-m1

Sano and vulgar sexism.

Friday I was on the train and started to exchange a series of messages with Infinity . A series means there are thirty exchanged in an hour and a half. A head. One every 2 ½ minutes. This is to tell you what can be around dangerous to your mobile phone numbers for bloggers.

[Ok, now do not look at Wikipedia, in the end I give you the explanation, at least check your cultural background]

At the same time I sent this message to 5 recipients men over 35: "I'm on the train and you'd be happy because they are surrounded by the MILF, "as well, to see a bit 'of basic education of my friends. Unfortunately I have no numbers Giardigno , MrFord and Canniba l, otherwise it would send one to them.

Up 5 posts only one I answered correctly, it was rather excited because "the message put him in a good mood" (!). The other 4 responded, saying he did not know what you're talking about. They were lying, because I can not believe that there is ignorance so widespread.

MILF, however, is an acronym for a (beautiful) woman between 40 and 60, very handsome with which a human male would be willing to have a relationship.

Yes, I know, I was diplomatic and "Peng!" You hear is the pan that Genia has just dropped on their heads.


0 comments:

Post a Comment