Monday, March 7, 2011

Death Anniversary Get Together Invitation

I want to tell a story. I'd rather see Alice

It all started a year ago when my boss was fired and the pig would have to take his place. Or at least temporarily, as a "ferryman" for the new management. Instead, the same day the office staff called me and made this proposal: either you go with a severance pay or put you in mobility. The news was a bit surprised 'everyone (even me, "said the Director personnel with affectionate and do father) was not taken very well by Porco.

I can only go by the Advocate to hear what I should do. The lawyer is, fortunately, the Best Friend, already mentioned several times in the blog and fortunately specialized in labor law, hiring and firing, to be precise.

At first I said, cutting short, that the severance payments that would offer me was interesting, and therefore to accept. Then everything happened a bit 'in a hurry when I was about to accept, at the same time my lawyer told me to wait to take my company and, surprisingly, decided to withdraw the offer, assuring me that I would there where I was.

Since then the problems began. My head began to press again questioning my work performance, because I went away from (it was common phrases like "if you're not willing to work one or two more hours, you are not suitable for this place") in short it seemed that not a well-chosen and its purpose seemed to find the error and imprecision in everything I did.

Then one fine day in May (two months after his inauguration), my boss called me into his office saying that I would not have been responsible for most of my office: there would be another person and I would have been downgraded " to a lower level (thankfully keeping the same salary). I was going to tell him that he was violating the law and that Italian law would have you torn to pieces.

I said nothing because the desire for revenge was stronger than any emotional reaction and decided to talk to the lawyer again.

The situation was in itself very simple, we could sue the company, we would have won, I would be reinstated in my position, but from that moment my life at work was hell. So the lawyer told me that as soon as we found a new job, we brought the cause for demotion: to try to feel comfortable, not to react and be patient.

A new job have not been able to find him, in compensation this year, the pressures are increased to make me away, I received a letter of warning , I had a day of suspension from work, I received a visit tax , not to mention all the pressure and stress that this situation has caused me.

From my part has not been an easy year: the tense, anger and revenge, has become costly to dispose of. I'm sick, I got 88 to 75 kg, but especially the dark side became very strong.


And all this until a week ago.

(more. ..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment