Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Make Fake Community Service

I want to continue to tell.

(.... More ..)

Two weeks ago I was again called by the Director of Personnel. With the same proposal last year's severance pay, with the alternative of a mobility procedure. "Either you go with your legs or you go without."

with the lawyer we have two accounts, a bit 'of reasoning and I basically said to accept the offer "Because first of all it is a good offer, then after a year like you have passed, you will want to make out at any cost and by any means, agree, then he wins the case, bring home money, but stay out of work and without pay for quite a while 'time'

"so close ... so without a fight?" I asked.

He stared, nodded slightly and then I said "OK, now I take care of it the thing, you do not talk with them and talk with me."

the next few days at my company was informed that we will accept the buyout and will cause for the demotion.

Then I was summoned again by the Director of Personnel to which I said that I was paying a professional to protect my interests because I was not able to handle the interview that we did was completely unnecessary.

Then the visiting Director for Europe last week, I came to talk directly. With handshakes, warm smiles told me that unless he accepts the proposal, they would have restored me my position, but from that moment I would have been checked for all my actions ("you will be tracked") and each time we would be something that would not go well, they gathered all the information and then go from court to fire me. The European director who does not know the Italian law, was quite confused, and in response, was told that I thanked him the fact that he bothered to come talk to me, but unfortunately ("Unfortunately") was perfectly useless to talk to me because "I will do exactly what it says my lawyer."

The same evening the Director of Personnel (DP) had this conversation with my lawyer (A):

DP "Good lawyer, then you decided?"
A "Yes, we are on our position. Accepted the offer of severance pay but want to go to the judge in the cause of "demotion"
DP "We can not accept it .... The company withdrew the offer .... continue with the mobility
A "No problem for us," DP
"Well, tomorrow it [the Porco] to summon me to sign the non-acceptance"
A "do not need it, I have a delegation to represent him. Give me your fax number that I sent a letter of rejection of the offer "
DP" um ... yes .... here .... The number is ... ah ... no ... I have a fax that does not work .... ... Look at the issues ... contact me next week ... "



So this is what happened until yesterday.


There is still no end to this story, who I'm living with the law, but will not be a happy ending, I'll go and look for a new job. The portfolio perhaps more swollen, but the consciousness of not having a job I liked.

's all.

Thanks for your comments: bottles of Mr. Ford that he deserves not only my boss in the head, Giardi for the kind words (how many, all together!) And also to Infinity Amanda, and all those who read the story and that the commentary in their head.

Me the Head of the Pig a tot per kilo and will unfortunately, but pay more than the nose. In the end it
just a question of price.


[Tears, applause and curtain]



Hehe. you have moved. I am a bit '. Although the hog is not moved.

Mai.

Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment