Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome Letter To New Vip Customer

"Mesiversario"

And there are still some mothers, I know of at least one, that despite the life that flows at the speed of light, the myriad commitments, menate (even so), the nights not so quiet, partner or husband, super ... find time to make a cake to celebrate every mesiversario of his own creature.
yesterday Joshua turned 6 months, say half a year, and then had to celebrate big! It 'was my job to make a cake that made his case to ... It 'been nice to make it, and his grin at the time of delivery were the final dusting of icing sugar!
of her mother, Romina, that mean? A girl with qule I probably spent more than we remember in fact, fantastic in the air (as she says) at the right point and absolutely positive! I love people like that, I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

NB: W water, which ultimately binds us all.




is the festeggiatooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment