Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bikini Wax Bound Display Sorority Initiation



We have a Tagesmutter (capital) to the Patali that we found belong to the Communion and Liberation (lowercase). Not that I've nothing against the tages (now tiny) and cl (lower case) ... well, oh my ... not even in favor, however, was the only one in the area and if it were not for her, we had to go through half the town to find another Tages (capital) to Chip.

However after that, however, reassured the Genia Chip did not suffer evil influences, to defuse I said that once, when I was in high school, I went to "beam" (lowercase).

radius (upper case because the opening words) was a weekly meeting that the CL (lowercase) were once a week at the time of my high school (year 80). The fact was that a girl fell in love Porco of the eighties (the hair tuft and Tony Hadley , physical canoeist from the Junior category and therefore much cool) and I still expect it to go to this range (always lowercase). It was useless to ask her out "normally" (cinema, theater, pizza, parties, etc. etc.) because the answer was always "radius (min.).

I said, 'What do you haul, sing, pray and the priest tells you what to do, such as oratory? Why look, the oratory, I'm not going to be a lot more 'for these years and other reasons. "

She said," ... Nononono. there are priests, we chat a bit 'of this and that ... ... dĂ aaai. So we are out of school ... there are quite a bit 'of classmates ... then you go out ... "

A beautiful sunny afternoon on a Wednesday in April, I went to my high school. It's not that I was very quiet, a bit 'nervous because "I was going out" with' girl is a little 'because I did not know what that "beam" (lowercase) and then go completely blank in my high school, he gave me a bit 'agitation.

later I headed to the classroom where the meeting would take place, I'm about to turn the corner of the corridor when I hear a scream coming from that side, followed by a weeping bitterly: There was a girl who was crying in despair, surrounded by a knot other guys who try to comfort her.

despair. I mean as if his soul had been sold to the devil, I've never heard it cry, I still have the ear after years away those tears. The air we breathed was about discomfort, pain and anguish. Unfortunately

related bad news involving the mother of a friend of this girl who was crying. In short, he had every reason to cry. Everyone reacts in situations of stress as your body needs it. This girl was a cry of horror films, from Hellraiser

The Hog instead react to stress in the worst way, as would have happened ten years later during the funeral of Grandma Pork (all caps) that starts to laugh. I intend to laugh wildly. Coarsely. Indecorously. Indecently. Obscenely.
The only way to stop him is his physical suppression.

However, after long minutes, the girl had calmed down, but the hog continued to laugh, inflexible. It has also continued to beam, which was finally unveiled its operation.

The CL (lower case) sat in a circle and one of them said something that involved them also on a personal level: "I'm in love with a girl", "I am going wrong at school," "Santa Cozza have sanctified," "I like to pull the foo", "the pope (John Paul II) appeared to me in a dream" I grow boobs ". All of them, one by one, they said their opinion at this news.

There was talk of the news that the Pope was against the use of condoms each said his bullshit (in 17 years what do you want one I know of condoms, is already so if you use them, then the CL is not chaste until marriage?) and I kept laughing and laughing hysterically for the weeping girl, and for the bullshit that they said, and while the others were talking I was trying to conceal the laughter with the coughing. At one point the moderator asked me to explain and I replied that I had an asthma attack (laughter) and "conformation congenital my throat" (laughter) took me to cough so badly behaved in this way (long laugh) and I was deeply saddened by this behavior (laughter) because it was the first time I came to shipping and I gave a bad impression (another laugh) and asked them all to apologize. Then the incredible happened, many have stood up in turn and apologized that he thought I was taking the piss (laughter). Do not have more made and I have been saying that I was too bad.

I think in reality you are very angry because the girl did not give me more shit and CIELLE (which I would write in lowercase Arial 1) has become an economic and political lobby that controls mezz'Italia and placed them at a senior level many people who are clearly competent and prepared, but others who have your ass in a chair for three thousand euro a month and are there because they have the butt marked "C" and "L".

And I will stop here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment